Journey with us through Art and Space…Rest a moment and contemplate food for thought…. Where does Art belong??? Post a pic, cast your vote, find a treasure hidden within…
Play for $100 Cash Plus Merchandise Grand Prize
Tell us the right answer to the Super Clue on this form and you’ll be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize. Must be present to win. Winner announced during our awards ceremony from 4-5pm.
SuperClue: You will be captivated by this one on the shelf. Hold on, find a symbol of love, health and good fortune. Look Close!
And your answer is?
- Trek a trail, take in touted tasty treasures of tantamount temptation, juxtapose with joyous jestings and juicy jams!
- It’s only natural to encounter art among the people as a member of your tour group.
- Goose? I think not. Get a flight of fine art here!
- This little piggy went to the art market.
- Creative crackers in my soup, oils and canvas, loop de loop.
- Strike a pose…Vogue for us, until your swept away.
- Send Rover on over, el dia del arte.
- Up on the roof top tour guides pause, out jumps great artwork, drop your jaws!
- Roll out the Art a Go-Go, not quite half-way there.
- 62 pictures of art on the wall, 62 pictures of art, take a pic hurry be quick, 62 pictures of art on the wall!
- Soul of the pasta where would Art be without Italy.
- Condense your love for fine art into a local cuppa steam.
- Come one come all, see so many Art on the wall.
- Welcome! C’mon in, find a comfy chair, nosh on some chicken fried Art and taters.
- Sunrise or sunset one Artwork following another, laden with a caffeine stop.
- Check it out… pages of pictures on the wall.
- Look once, look twice… this art will grow on you.
- Sea Food, See Art! Either or both stand apart.
Your Artful Education continues here.
- Bag yourself some high-end Art, She’ll wear it well.
- His Round Table has a new piece of Art.
- Seashell or turtle of delight, maybe a piece of fine Art?
- Sore muscles are soothed with a touch.
- No reservations needed, masterful meal or work of Art
Head north to continue your search…
- Ready, Set, Go! You’re near the finish, stay on track, there’s more to see.
- Queen Victoria wore these portraits.
- 24 is the number if you want to finish.
- So May Art Be! Huzzah! Run into finish, you’ve seen it all…